The Fury is an affordable alternative; with a new look for those buyers that demand a quality product at a very affordable price.
The Fury enclosed trailer is packed with standard features that make it a very desirable unit. Standard features include but are not limited to: 1) All steel frame construction 2) 15″ trailer rated tires 3) Frame construction 24″ on center 4) 3/8″ Plywood interior walls 5) Flat roof 6) Radius front corners & 7) LED taillights to name a few.
There are many options available, allowing you to design this exciting new series to meet your specific needs. Options include but are not limited to: rear ramp door, side doors, roof vent, aluminum tread plate stoneguard & several colors.
If an affordable, quality product with a new look is what you are looking for, the Fury enclosed cargo trailer is for you!
Standard Features of Fury Enclosed Trailers
- Modular-Styled Wheels with E-Coat Prime & Powder Finish
- Under Coated Frame
- Heavy Duty Steel Structure
- Frame Structure 24″ O.C.
- Double Wrapped Door hinges
- 15″ Trailer Rated Tires
- EZ Lube Hub Axles
- Aluminum Fenders
- Tongue Jack
- 2″ Ball Coupler (2 5/16” Tandems)
- LED Taillights
- Double Bulb Sealed Marker Lights
- Aluminum Exterior With Baked Enamel Finish
- Acrylic Enamel Paint
- High Tech Roof Sealant
- Heavy Duty Exterior Trim
- 3/4″ Exterior Grade Plywood Floor
- 3/8″ Plywood Wall Liner
- Recessed Door Frames
- Double Wrapped Door Hinges
- Automotive Quality Gaskets and Seals
- NATM Certified
- 205/75/D15 Tires (13″ Trailer Rated Tires on 406FS and 408FS)
- Tire Load Range “C”
- Interior Light
- Electric Brakes (tandem models only, both axles)
- Aerodynamic Styling
- GVWR 2,990 (7,000 Tandems)